Monday, January 30, 2012

Hats and Mitts

I figured I should get at least one post in before the month ends!

Newest resolution, try to write at least 3 posts a week. I know if I commit to "every day" it will become really old really fast. That's just me.

Just because I haven't been writing doesn't mean I haven't been knitting! the Warm Up to Winter KAL hosted by luvinthemommyhood and nook has given me a great excuse to dig into my yarn stash and go hat and mitt crazy:

 Camp Out Mitts
 Habitat
 Capucine

 Sucky thumb mitts
Bella's Mittens (inspired by Twilight...eek!)

Shannon from luvinthemommyhood also wrote a great cowl pattern, the Mallory Cowl, and I just had to whip one up. I ended up giving it away to a good friend, but here's a pic of its squishy goodness...

Mallory cowl
The KAL is for hats and mitts, but I've finished other scarves and cowls as well. Here are two of my favorites:
Noelle in the mini Stockholm Scarf

Rae

1 comment:

  1. you seriously are a machine!!! amazing work, and honestly... i don't know how to keep up with you! hee hee. xo

    ReplyDelete