Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Squishy Stripes

Who's that sneaky bandit! It's me! Sneaking in an FO instead of a Grace progress report.I'm bad that way. 
I was itching to finish this and so I just bore down and went for it.  
The look of love...bahahah
It also makes for a deliciously squishy cowl when wrapped "just so". 
As you know I am not one to shy away from bold colors. I think of hot pink as a neutral. 
Garter stitch. Stripes. Hot pink. oh.yeah.
I knit this using tosh SOCK (stovepipe) and knit picks stroll glimmer for a little touch of bling.
It hardly makes a quiet statement but it is squishy and warm and I will wear it with everything whether "they" think it matches or not. Holla!
Happy Wednesday y'all.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO in love with your version! I LOVE LOVE these colours!! great job! this is so hard to put down, hey? xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete