Monday, October 24, 2011

Cowl Crazy

The plan was to make three, I made four. I'm excited about knitting again and love what I made, but I'm ready to move on. Next project: knitted vests for the girls! It's getting chilly out and I don't want the kids to get sick again, esp. before their first trick-or-treating excursion!

I also wanted to make the brioche-stitch cowl from Purl Soho but $80 worth of yarn...nuff said. I started practicing the stitch and ended up making this cowl with stash yarn:

Admittedly went a little bananas with the cowl KAL, but it was super fun (I know it's not over yet, but I'm finished...for now). I learned a lot!

1 comment:

  1. You are the cowl queen my dear! I still can't believe you got 4 done!Love it! I'm so glad you joined in and had lots of fun. Love how each and every one of your cowls turned out. Very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete