Wednesday, September 19, 2012

FO Wednesday...happy Hiney

Finished Hine for my favorite little monster:
This is the second sweater I completed for the Summer Sweater KAL hosted by luvinthemommyhood. The Vintage by Berocco yarn was soft to begin with, but after blocking is super squishy. 
Noelle loves it, can you tell?
I knit a size 5 but the yarn grew when blocked so it turned out more tunic-y, which Noelle prefers anyway.
I love the lace pattern...just enough fuss for this little gal. 

Mini-me chose the buttons from my stash.
 Of course, the little one had to barge in and join the party...
 Not that anyone minded.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

6 comments:

  1. oh that is one cute knit!! love the colour... and the two cutey-pies aren't bad either :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww...cutie pies! Love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great! And the buttons are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek! Your girlies are soo sweet. I love the sweater (oh those sleeves!), the colour, and the buttons. I'm going to check out the pattern right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Those buttons are terrific, and the girls are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Such beautiful girls and I love that little sweater. I am off to see if I have enough yarn stashed away to make one for my 4 year old :-)

    ReplyDelete