Thursday, April 4, 2013

Full of Grace



To knit a fingering weight cardigan 
(for all you non-knitters out there, really, really, thin yarn)
is a real commitment. 
But when you're in love, you're in love.
The object of my affection:
The Grace cardigan designed by Jane Richmond. 
This beauty has many knitters under her spell.
I can't quite rock the "deep olive" so I cast on using Cascade Heritage in this super bright teal. Definitely more "me".  
Here is my progress so far: 
This is an addictive, easy knit but requires attention that I can only responsibly give if the kids are asleep. This has been a rarer and rarer daytime occurrence and I'm trying to keep the long term picture in mind. I already want to wear it though! haha. 
In honor of spring I also cast on this fun shawl - Leafy Bias
One happy litttle leaf.
It's happy because it's knit out of Rastita. 
Speaking of Spring style, since when did my girls become teenagers! OMG!

Mwah!

2 comments:

  1. your grace cardi is going to look stunning on you when it's all done!! perfect for spring & summer! your girls are also the cutest. hahah!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some adorable girls and great looking knitting! Excited to see your FO's!

    ReplyDelete