Thursday, September 11, 2014

In Threes

In remembrance of the day, I choose to give thanks.

Three things I'm grateful for today:

The loves of my life, Daniel, Noelle and Ellie.
The unconditional love of my family members.
It is palpable and gives me comfort on the hardest of days.
The love of God and the clear signs of His mercy and grace in the daily struggle.

Good things come in threes...

Speaking of which...

"In Threes" is one of the most popular patterns on Ravelry, and after knitting it I can see why.
 Truly seamless and knits up quickly in worsted weight yarn.
Do your eyes deceive you? Nope! It is baby pink acrylic. But this is Brava Worsted by knitpicks. If you're going to knit with acrylic I recommend this. It glides off the needles and is soft but not too soft. No splitting issues and great stitch definition.
This sweater was meant for my friend's 1 year old, but after knitting it
I realized it not only fit my little kid but my big kid too! Oops!
 Ellie had fun, and loves her new sweater.
rawr.

1 comment:

  1. Your little one is a riot. I love this pattern. It knits up so easily. And I've used Brava a couple of times. It's a terrific yarn for wash and wear.

    ReplyDelete