Sunday, September 28, 2014

JOY shawlette

Hi friends!

Raise your hand if you've experienced love at first sight...with a skein of yarn. That eye candy yarn that you just HAD to have. Then keep your hand up if that skein of yarn is still languishing away in a box in the closet or on the shelf. Poor yarn!
I had a couple of these types of skeins and so I wrote a pattern for them, and I'd like to share that with you! Here's JOY:
 


JOY is a worsted-weight shawlette with plenty of visual interest that's also fun to knit.
The increases yield an elongated, wearable shape.
 
The pink yarn is deliciously soft Mad Tosh Merino in colorway "Pop Rocks".


This beautiful blue yarn is Tosh Vintage colorway "Cobalt".
 
The pattern is available for FREE on Ravelry.
If you have any questions please feel free to message me. My ravelry id is "ummashin".
Happy KNITTING!
Love, Hannah AKA ummashin

3 comments:

  1. Amazing how you whipped out two of these! Your hair is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Martha, and yes, her hair is terrific! If only I was 17 again!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete