Wednesday, February 4, 2015

SHANNON cowl

Hello my peeps. 
Want a cowl to go with your JANE hat? Meet SHANNON! 
Shannon is an elegant chunky cowl featuring squishy ribbed cables and lace and requires only a single skein of bulky yarn. This cowl is fully reversible and can be dressed up or down. 
Way back in the mommyHOOD days I met Shannon and have grown to love her dearly. 
Shannon you are uniquely talented, your creative overflow inspires so many including me and I love ya to pieces. Not to mention you are so generous with your advice and friendship. 
Hope you enjoy this pattern. xo.  
I don't know what's up with my camera, but this is the actual color of the cowl. 
Yarn: Knitpicks Wool of the Andes Bulky Superwash
Colorway: Dove Heather
This stuff blocks beautifully! 
Peace out, yo.

LINK to SHANNON pattern on Ravelry. 

Happy Knitting!
Love, Hannah AKA UmmaShin

1 comment:

  1. Your little one is a darling! A chunky cowl is one of the best as I love how it stands up!

    ReplyDelete