Monday, May 14, 2012

Flowers and buds

First of all, Happy Mother's Day to my mom. Where would I be, who would I be without you? Thank you for all you have done and are doing. I love you.

In other news, Happy Mother's Day to me! haha. Yesterday was a very fly-by-the-seat-of-our-pants kind of day. Daniel had to give a farewell message at church in Flushing and Manhattan, so we knew it was going to be a long day. The Manhattan chapter is close to my sister's apt. so we decided last minute to drop by and ended up making a night of it! It was great to spend more time with them because the move is SO CLOSE.
Tulips! My favorite!
Although the day was very long, it was so fun and awesome! Thank God for giving me my two little reasons to celebrate it with joy in my heart! 
Oh, I also had time to knit this:
Dogwood Cowl, pattern by Jane Richmond for Spud & Chloe
As soon as I saw this pattern I knew it was something I would want to knit and wear, and I was right! I knit it a little bit snugger than the pattern as I prefer my cowls to fit closely. It is so very warm and I'm happy to have yet another great looking cowl in my repertoire for possible gift giving. It's no surprise that Jane Richmond designed it. Haha. 

1 comment:

  1. you are so speedy! honestly, as soon as the pattern comes out, wham bam there you have it knit already! i love it! and so happy you had such a lovely mother's day. also, i looove the tutu. seriously cutetacular! xoxo

    ReplyDelete