Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Zero progress to report for my KAL top. Absolutely zero.
We are moving on Monday/Tuesday so all energy is being focused on getting this place ready for its new inhabitants! I'm afraid I won't be making the deadline. :o( 
I have, however, made good progress on this:
I love the rustic feel of the wool and the artistry of Noro colorway is undeniable. I really hope to finish it in time for Daniel's farewell work party to gift to his boss's wife. She is a sweet lady and an artist so I know she'll appreciate the colors. 
I'd love a virtual hug from ya'll telling me it's okay that I'm not going to finish my top in time. Thanks! xo

4 comments:

  1. ohmygoodness! the move has come up quickly! I know a lot of us have had other things on our plates (not exactly a move across the country, but still enough to keep us uber busy)... and i bet a lot of us are in the same boat. i'm loving that shawl. noro is such a gorgeous yarn, for sure! wishing you the best of luck in the move. i hope it all will go just as smoothly as planned. can't wait to catch up once you get yourself a wee bit settled... thinking of you tonnes! xoxo (now maybe we can catch up to your knitting FO's). hahah. xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this a shawl? Gorgeous colours.
    Best of luck on your move. Across town is one thing. Across country? Woah nelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Virtual hug!
    I haven't knitted with Noro yet - it looks amazing, your kerchief/wrap is going to be lovely, fab colours already :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated you for the Liebster blog award. Go to my blog to check it out. Your WIP s beautiful!

    ReplyDelete