Thursday, March 29, 2012

Classic Raglan Pullover

It is finished. My Classic Raglan Pullover, pattern by Jane Richmond. Made as a part of the Classic Raglan Pullover KAL hosted by the Canadian Living's Craft Blog. Thanks ladies for the encouragement and inspirations. KAL's are a great way to stay motivated.
my project page for Classic Raglan Pullover
The yarn is Cascade 220 heathers, colorway deep deep burgundy. I can't say enough how much I love this yarn, the color choices are amazing and so reasonably priced for such a high-quality yarn. I want a Classic Raglan in every colorway! 
I did experience some sleeve-itis when it hit 70 degrees last week and the last thing I wanted to be doing was knitting. However I powered through and I'm so glad I did, as the last few days have snapped back to appropriate early spring weather. My new sweater is the perfect thing to be wearing!


Next time (there will definitely be a next time) I'll make it a bit longer and make the size 32. This one is very comfortable to wear but it's a bit big.

Noelle's reaction (while it was blocking): I hope it dries soon so I can touch it. It is SOOOO byoootiful...
I see her future, and it's a yarny one, folks. I love this girl. 

5 comments:

  1. it's gorgeous!!! i love it! and you look fabulous!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!! looks great Hannah! Love it on you! I just bound off my bottom and now have to do the sleeves. You gave me the inspiration I needed to hopefully get them done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your classic raglan looks perfect. I love the color and Cascade 220 is one of my favorite yarns but I haven't knit with the heathers yet. I'm thinking I might have to get me some and cast this lovely pattern on my needles ... soon!

    ReplyDelete