Monday, March 5, 2012

Merrily we KAL (again)

The Canadian living craft blog is hosting a Classic Raglan Pullover KAL (knit-along). The pattern is by Jane Richmond, and I hopped on the KAL train since I had just recently cast on this sweater and could use some motivation to finish it!




project page for my Classic Raglan Pullover
The yarn is Cascade 220 The Heathers in Deepest Mahogany. The color is amazing and the yarn is very soft for 100% wool yarn.

It's still a bit chilly outside but the sun is shining and Spring is definitely peeking its cheery head out! At my mom's house, Spring never left...
 


I also found out today that March is National Crochet Month! Yeah! Check out Rebecca of Nook's post about it including her free, adorable coaster pattern.

Happy March everyone!

2 comments:

  1. wee! yippee for crochet! also, i am wearing my classic raglan pullover for the first day! (i made a sample for my class, but it's not the same.. cause it's not mine). i am in LOVE with it! i also used cascade! it literally was only just dry enough this morning! sigh. i can't wait to see yours! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah, I'm so pleased that you've joined our KAL! Your sweater looks lovely, and that colour is awesome. Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete