Friday, March 16, 2012

Rainy Day Inspirations...pinned.

Oh, Pinterest, how I have avoided thee...

I pinned my first board today, and I am seriously addicted. I need to give myself a pinning allowance so that I don't go crazy like the day I discovered Etsy...

I had an excuse though. It's a gloomy, lazy day and I needed some inspiration to fight off "the glums". Here are some of my favorites from my board filled with yellowy goodness created for that purpose.



Source: etsy.com via Hannah on Pinterest



Source: google.com via Hannah on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Hannah on Pinterest

I've also been plugging away at my Classic Raglan pullover, here is a progress photo...

1 comment:

  1. wowza! i bet you'll be done your sweater by the end of the weekend! love it! also i love yellow. xo

    ReplyDelete