Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Little Friend

Here is my progress on the Twiggy Cardigan so far:
I've gotten past the sleeve separation and am working on it here and there. 
In more exciting news, I made a new friend:
Isn't he cute? His name is Burton the Button. He has 7 identical brothers and sisters who will make their happy home on the Twiggy Cardigan. That is, as long as I can find coordinating buttons for the neck. Time to get creative!
I found these buttons on Etsy in the shop Lillian Olive. The photos and descriptions are great and the service did not disappoint! Not only did I get my buttons but I got them super fast and they arrived in cute packaging, safe and sound, with a little free gift.
cuteness overload, no?
Highly recommend this shop, she has both vintage and new buttons in stock, so you can surely find what you're looking for project-wise.
Happy Tuesday!


2 comments: