Thursday, July 19, 2012

Meet Julissa

The frogging had to be done, and knowing it really wasn't the right yarn for the job for that pullover minimized any emotional damage. And lo and behold, the perfect project popped into my head shortly after I'd rewound my skeins.
Meet Julissa:
You can't tell yet, but she is a beauty! This is what she'll look like when she's all knit up:
Julissa Patten (boatneck) 
by Vanessa Smith 
Sigh. Lace, cables, deep ribbing, so much to love! Knit from the top down also means that I'll be able to try it on as I go, which is great. And I WILL be trying it on. Learn from your mistakes!

3 comments:

  1. oh she is a beauty... you make me wish it was winter. Looks like a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julissa is so on my queue!
    I can't wait to see yours worked up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I am glad I am not the only one who had to pick a second project that suits my yarn better. I am excited to see how your socks turn out, also!

    ReplyDelete