Tuesday, July 3, 2012

gemini musings

Finally finished the Gemini. Had a little trouble finding a good spot in our new digs to take a proper photo. I wanted to take a pic before washing just because I didn't wash my swatch (I know, so bad) so I have no idea whether it will retain its shape or not. 
love the lace...makes me feel so ladylike. harhar
pattern: Gemini by Jane Richmond
The top really does knit up fast once you've conquered the (simple) lace. I was just moving across the country so it hit the back burner for a while. Such a fun pattern, it's no wonder there are over 500 projects already on Ravelry!
Joining in the luvinthemommyhood KAL fun once again with the Castle Pullover. Cast on in lovely Malabrigo...can't wait to see how it turns out. Will post progress photos tomorrow (official WIP Wednesday).


happy together.

3 comments:

  1. the gemini looks amazing on you! and your girls are adorable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is amazing on you!
    Would love to make something that lacy and girly.
    Love the girls with the hats picture, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Gemini is lovely!!! I have been debating starting one. I think once I'm a good distance into my Downtown that I may give in....

    ReplyDelete